Built in 1823 this home once served as and office of Dr. Sid Cortner and his wife Zela Ogden Cortner
This home once served as the summer dormitory for Hanover College
Built in 1785 this home was once used as a stage coach station. This home had been covered with clapboard when Walter Fahey
decided to restore it. Under the clapboard he discovered 45 foot
long walnut logs.
Built in 1847 this was the home of Dr. This home was built before 1820 Lewis, whose daughter married Judge with brick from the Utica Kiln
Built in 1820 served as the home and office of Dr. Johnson,M.D.